Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Wednesday in Thailand

Well, not yet. But by 10 pm tonight it will be 9 am on Wed there and they could be presenting our case to the CAB in Thailand. I'm not sure why I believe it's even possible this early on.  I guess I am hopeful because our agency is hopeful. She said it seems like they are trying to really get a lot done before the home land tour ties them up. Hmmm...which should be pretty soon. June is already half over! Hard to believe.

We are staying busy with home and yard projects and planning a trip to the seashore with Jeff's parents in August. They, like us, were hoping Ruby would be with us by then, but at least we know she'll be home soon. Trying to stay focused on that right now. We are in the home stretch and I am grateful for that!

3 comments:

dawn said...

I was thinking about you guys yesterday as we were driving through Maine, actually each time one of the kids had an accident I would think, Jeesh, I hope Jen bought this or that safety item cos it won;t be long now!

Kam said...

WooHoo my friend! I just a minute ago updated my Facebook status saying the same thing! It's Wednesday in BKK!!!! I've got my fingers, toes and lots of other stuff crossed for us! It's a great weekend to get some great news...Father's Day is just around the corner and maybe by Friday, Kate would have something wonderful to tell us!

Holding out hope for both of us!
Love and hugs~

Chris and Terri said...

We are all thinking the same thing - I hope our babies are on the "agenda"! Good Luck!!!

Terri