Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Bucket List

We just watched this movie last night. Really good. Can't get better acting than that. Got me thinking about my own bucket list or what I prefer to call it - MY LIFE LIST. Made a list long ago. It includes everything from professional goals, to things I want to do, to places I want to visit. Some of the old entries no longer apply as priorities have changed but the places I want to visit are the same. Hope to take our daughter (and future sibling) to places near and far. Here are few things at the top of my list now:

Start a charitable organization to help children, orphans, and/or the hungry.
Make a difference in the lives of others.
Leave the planet a little better off than when I entered it.
Record another CD or two. This time not just for me, but to raise money for charity.
Write a book.
See more of Thailand. Visit Wat Phra Mahathat (1 of the oldest in Thailand). Also visit Chiang Rai, Phuket, Krabi, & Pai.
Go to Cambodia and see Ankor Wat.
Got to India and see Taj Mahal.
Visit South Africa and go on safari.
Go to Croatia (where my family is from)
Go to Austria (where my husband's family comes from)
Go to France & Italy again.
Meet Oprah, Madonna, Father Joe Maier, Greg Morteson, and Angelina Joilie (how's that for a mix?) There are a few more authors I'd love to meet too. All people that inspire and make a difference in this world. What?? Hey, this can be a dream list! You never know ... I COULD meet them. Stranger things have happened.

Hope this brought some of you inspiration or at least a good chuckle! 

No comments: