Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Family Weekend


What a weekend we had! Drove my Mom and brother David to the beach. It was SO nice! Great weather, nice walks & talks. Really such a great time. So great to see my Mom relaxing and enjoying herself so much. And Dave did such a good job! So proud of him. He is autistic and has made such progress through the years. I just love him to death. So cute! Jeff got back from his business trip too late to go with us, but he got to spend some good quality time with his family, too. His cousin Doug had a party and I understand a great time was had by all. Too bad I had already booked the trip for the same weekend. By the time I realized they were the same weekend, it was too late. Next year we will have to plan ahead. We'll want to take our daughter to BOTH outings!
As you can tell, I am having fun playing with my iPhoto and iPages programs. I have been taking classes at the Apple store once a week and learning to do all kinds of fun things. Not a pro yet, but maybe with more practice! My first collage (the children below) was fun to do. And gosh, how cute are they? I did a google search for images of Thai children and Asian children and found so many beautiful faces it was hard to choose! Can't wait till I can put my own beautiful baby's pics together! Maybe I will be real good at it by then. :) Going to get a camcorder soon and learn how to make movies next. If you double click on the collages you can view them bigger.

No comments: