Thursday, November 20, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!


Got up early this morning to do try to do a week's worth of posts since we are going out of town. So much to talk about. So little time. Jeff & I are headed to Vegas today for a long, romantic, and fun weekend. Our last official couple vacation before baby....they call it a "Baby Moon". Staying at The Venetian. So pretty..always wanted to stay there.
I am not taking my laptop and will quite possibly have withdrawal! I will have my phone with me if anyone wants to email, but I probably won't write much until we get back. Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Have fun on your Baby Moon!!

rosemary said...

I think a baby moon is a wonderful idea! I hope you have a great time. My hubby and I road-tripped through Vegas years ago in college; we had a blast!

Chris and Terri said...

Miami, Vegas... I'm happy I can live vicariously through your blog!

That BabyMoon is very important. Glad you are getting one last trip in! Vegas is on my list for Spring.

The Venetian will have a computer you could use for your withdrawals.

Have fun,
I'm Jealous and Cold!

Mireille said...

ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!