Friday, March 13, 2009

A Scarf For My Ruby


It's done! I figured out how to do the fringe last night and it was really easy. So pleased that I made something personal for my daughter. So amazed that I actually am still knitting after my initial impatience with it!

Been staying good and busy this week with all sorts of projects...the gym, yoga classes, learning more Thai, cleaning the house, knitting, reading, getting pics developed and working on her LifeBook a bit more, taking a class at the Apple Store and learning more on the computer, and "practicing" with my friends' kids. A good week and an even better weekend planned. Jeff finally gets back in town tonight and my Mom and brother David are all coming for a nice family weekend. Looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Chris and Terri said...

That sounds like an incredible week! Have a great weekend! The scarf looks amazing - I'm very impressed by your new talent! You have inspired me! Maybe I'll finish that cross-stitch I started 11 years ago! LOL

Terri

Mireille said...

WOW, major accomplishment here! I love the colors, it will look so sweet next to her complexion.

Carey and Norman said...

Very Beautiful!!