Saturday, October 9, 2010

What Do You Think?

A lot of changes around here! How do you like it? Still haven't decided on a new name yet -keep changing my mind - but I think I like the new look of it. Been a busy little bee at night working on the blogs and marketing the CD. Needed a fresh look and wanted to post our new pics.

So let me start with THAT. Photos are from our photo shoot on the beach last month. LOVE THEM! They were taken by Kate Dressler Morrison of www.maxandmimiphotography.com. You can find her on Face Book too so please go here to "like" her! Sweet person and AMAZING photographer! We are BEYOND happy with how the photos turned out. Her photos really captured Ruby and our family and she adds all these beautiful little touches to the final product to give it this ethereal vibe. Did I mention we are thrilled? All of the photos on the side bar are by Kate. There are many more to post but I am having size issues and have to figure out how to make them the same size. (Open to any suggestions from you pros out there).  But suffice it say, if you live in PA/NJ/DE and want fabulous family photos - go to Kate!

I'd like to offer a little follow-up here as I realize I've not been too good with that lately. School is getting better and my bro moved out with the boys and got his own place. Things are settling down a bit around here.  The fire pit is done and waiting on a new sign before I post a new picture. Haven't been out there that much but the times we have were oh so nice. May do smores tonight! Oh, and my apple tort was  good but not great. Think I need another recipe. Think I'd prefer a pie next time but was too lazy that day. Ruby is going to the apple farm again with school so I'll have to try next week.

Anyway, that's all for now! Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

chaniemom said...

Love your new blog. ESPECIALLY the photos! Amazing!

Mireille said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog layout and all your gorgeous pictures!! WOW!! I want a shoot with Kate too, next year when I am in the region I will book a day!! She did some amazing work, with editing and adding a beautiful touch to already amazing pictures!

dawn said...

Love the photos...stunning. We are getting ours done in the next month and I cannot wait

Jessica said...

oh Jen, LOVE the new header and beach pics. Love them! They're ethereal.

Glad school is going better for Ms. Ruby. Life just never stops does it. It's always going. Glad yours is going so well.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout and love the fresh new look. These photos are great.

Chris and Terri said...

LOVE IT!!!! Pictures are fabulous!

I've been considering an update to mine and you've just inspired me to do it!

Wyndee said...

Love it!!!!!

Wendy said...

Great photos! Wish I could find a photographer that good!

Jason said...

I'm having a great time sitting here at 1am in the quiet catching up with you! Your new look looks great and though I've seen most of them on FB...love seeing those beautiful pics that Kate did for you on your sidebar!

Your little miss is looking so sweet and sassy! Love seeing all of her outfits! Have a great week my friend! :)