Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun in the City

Went down town on Sunday to see the Chinese New Year parade and have Dim Sum with some friends. The parade was short and loud, but still fun and worth seeing. The weather was much warmer than it's been, too. So nice to be able to be outside! Ended up being a really fun day.
Getting ready to watch the Parade.
Ruby's favorite: the red dragon
The Lion Dance in front of the fire station.
Ruby fell in love with this green umbrella. Was walking around twirling it all day.
Trying to get all the kids together and look at the camera at the same time was not easy!
This was taken at the Imperial Inn restaurant for Dim Sum.
Mommy and a very serious Ruby. She had fun, I promise! Maybe was sick of getting her picture taken again!
Love my silly bug.
And finally, a shot of all 3 cuties smiling together!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe how many posts I missed. Ruby is always beautiful, but I think like her name, she really sparkles in red.

Maci Miller said...

Thanks, Jess. I had that outfit in the closet for 3 years! So glad she go to wear it! Now I will pass on to someone else who has a baby girl from China.

Mireille said...

I love going to the City for CNY!! How fun to see the lions!! We used to do that too.