Friday, June 3, 2011

Craft Time

It's amazing how much fun you can have with a little glitter and play-dough! One day last week, me and the lil miss crafted for almost 2 hours! She came home with a tiny "magic egg" she got at school and then promptly lost it. Still have no idea where it went. Probably somewhere in my car. She told me it was play dough so I got to thinking. Hmmm...maybe one with glitter would be fun? She LOVED this idea.
Rolling her eggs in glitter
Soon there were flowers, hearts, and letters made. All in need of sparkle.
Many glittery things and one happy glittery girl.
One last thing...a telescope for my lil pirate. We put pink and green bits of tissue paper all over it after she painted.

Fun afternoon!

1 comment:

dawn said...

Oh Jen you are such a great Mummy. Glitter just pushes me over the edge.