Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning Tea

Lil miss wanted to have a quick tea party before school one morning last week.
"Want some Mommy?"
Sassy gal loves to wink!
Happy play time and then off to school!

The whole first week of school went SO well. In fact, when I picked her up on Friday I said, "No school tomorrow, Ruby. It's the weekend!" Her reply: "Aww.. I LOVE school!" Well, how about that? A far cry from last year! So so happy to see her loving school and having a great time this year. Just incredible. Was happy and bounced out of bed this morning. 

We had a great time this weekend. Friday I treated her to ice cream and the rides at the mall. Saturday we took her to Sesame Place. Spent the whole day and since Daddy was along she go to go on every ride. Was in her full glory! At one point she kissed both of our hands and said "I love you, Daddy! I love you, Mommy!" Boy if she's this excited over Sesame (where she's been many times b4) WAIT until she sees Disney! I can hardly wait to see her face! 

Happy Monday! Have a beautiful week!




2 comments:

Mireille said...

Aww.. she is the BEST!! I just love love her spirit, and so happy that she is loving school!! Life = good!

Jessica said...

By Disney, I sure hope you mean the one in my neck of the woods! So glad school is going so well.