Friday, April 25, 2008

PATIENCE

The Wikipedia dictionary defines patience as: the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of a delay...

Well I define it as my life's greatest challenge! I know I need more of it, but just the very need of it makes me grow more impatient for a taste this magical ingredient to life! How does one acquire such great endurance? Well, I sure can't tell you, but I'm guessing time helps. I have the persevering part down. Maybe the rest will come! :-)

One thing I do know is this: The longer we have had to wait for a baby, the more my heart knows that I will love being a mother. The longer we wait for information on this baby, the more I love this unknown little person with my heart and soul.  How can you feel such a deep connection with someone you have never even met? I'm not sure, but it's there and filling my heart as we speak. 

So maybe this crazy, elusive thing called patience is worth it. Maybe it will show up right when I need it. Let's hope!

No comments: