Monday, June 23, 2008

A Quiet Moment



In the midst of celebrating this weekend (our news, my brother's birthday, our friend Tara's birthday, and our friends Christening party)... I caught the sweetest, quiet little moment. It was in the middle of a big 80's themed birthday party for Jason & Tara (which was a blast, BTW). I came upstairs to grab my camera phone and saw that adorable husband of mine in the kitchen alone looking at her picture. I caught him on film and then he quietly slipped the picture back in his pocket and smiled at me. (The pic is only for our eyes for now). How sweet is he? I love that man SO much! This one is going in her Life Book. She will see how much Daddy loved her already!

We had such a wonderful time with all our friends this weekend. Really a great time. Happy Birthday Jason, Tara, and Susan - all celebrating this week!

No comments: