Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Dreams

For the last couple days I have had dreams about our girl. In one we were walking through the airport - the three of us - and I stopped at a little shop to get her a doll. I can even remember what it looked like. A little blond baby doll in a kneeling position (like maybe in prayer). I guess I took too long because I missed the flight. I had to get on a boat, helicopter, and plane to catch up to them and saw my Uncle Mike & Aunt Sophie and a few other friends and relatives who helped me along the way. But all the while I wasn't worried. She was safe with Daddy and I knew she was just a short flight away till I would hold her in my arms.
The second dream was the next day. We got up very early to hold a yard sale. By the afternoon, we were exhausted so I laid down to take a nap. I'm not usually a napper, but this time I drifted off into a deep sleep. I can't remember all the details of that dream, but I know she was there. I was singing to her and we both felt the happiest, most peaceful feeling. I woke up with the Brahms lullaby in my head and was humming it for hours!

Good dreams. Baby is in our hearts and on our minds. I feel like a little Angel is watching over her and keeping her safe and sound until we get there. Soon it WILL be just a short flight until she is in our arms and MY, will lullabies be sung!

No comments: