Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby


Today is a great day. It's the day my beautiful husband and best friend was born. He's such an incredible man. The kind of guy that is always there. He's sweet and funny, loving and hard working. He can always make me laugh. He lends a hand to friends and family or gives to charity at the drop of a hat. He is a loving and generous soul and with a heart of gold. I can hardly remember what life was like without him and I'm so glad I don't have to!
This wonderful man proposed to me on this day - HIS birthday - about 15 years ago, saying I was his best gift ever. No, my dear, YOU are the best gift. Happy Birthday! I love you with all my heart.
Jen

2 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! I hope you have a fun-filled day!!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your day and ate something really bad for you :)