Friday, October 10, 2008

Closer Than Ever

I can feel it. See it. Taste it almost. Okay, maybe not taste, but you get the picture. We are so close to referral! Just found out from our agency (Wacap) that there are a few families traveling to Thailand this fall to get their children. (Congratulations to you all!!!)  I also found out that we are NEXT IN LINE after them! Finally!  They think we may hear something in Dec or January. Jeff and I have been so certain for weeks now that we would get that referral by the end of the year. Actually, Jeff has felt it since summer, but I flailed around a bit. Believing it one day but then worried it was just wishful thinking the next. Now we are more sure than ever. OMG, just a couple little months! Hang in there, Little Miss Ruby! We are almost there!

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations Jen and Jeff. What fabulous news. I am planning to respond to your e-mail (I've already begun) this afternoon and now have so many more questions! I'm am doing a little grin and happy dance for you!!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Jen,

That is REALLY awesome news!

We're waiting with ya!

Kevin and Kathleen
journeytoshaun.blogspot.com

JiLL said...

I hope you get an early Christmas present!
: )
Hang in there!

dawn said...

Truly wonderful news. Sending happy thoughts for an early holiday gift.