Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Fellow blogger Jackie, who writes one of my favorite blogs, Taiwan-On, "tagged" me so it is my turn to play and pass on the fun to my other favorite bloggers. So let's see... 7 Random or weird facts about me...

1. I am not only a Starbuck's fan, but quite possibly addicted to the stuff. MUST have my morning Starbucks in order to function!
2. I am a hopeless romantic and could watch old movies all day long if I didn't feel too guilty for not getting enough done.
3. I am a person that has to be productive. Must be busy doing something, planning something, working on a new project. I figure having a toddler around is going to give me PLENTY to do!
Of course, I already have a to-do-with-my-baby list started. :-)
4. I am most happy when I am being creative and/or with my hubby, around good friends, and family.
5. Love to entertain. I can set a mean table and make SOME good dishes, but am not the best cook in the world. I have to follow a recipe EXACTLY how it is in order for my dish to turn out. I panic at the thought of cooking for a lot of people and timing it just right. My secret trick is to serve really good wine and cheese and appetizers (which I can make a few) and make the table pretty. That way people can forgive whatever else follows! hee hee. Or I just serve them more wine. :-)
6. While some people dread travel (and admittedly, it's not what it used to be) I actually love it. I think of my time on the plane as some great "down" time. A time to read or make my to do lists or just shut down for a few hours and relax.
7. I love a theme. Hate to throw a party or give a gift without one. It's just more fun!
Here are some fellow bloggers I think may play the game. Consider yourselves tagged!
Of course the are many other blogs I love (see list on right, scroll down) but they are either private or not blogging much. Hint, hint Nancy and Sonia! And some are just busy so I thought they may not be able to play the game. Hope this was an interesting read and I look forward to seeing the above bloggers 7 random facts!
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello you - am just about to set off on our trip to Cambodia and Vietnam, so I will have to stall and play the tag game upon our return :)
Gem
ps I am soooo excited about this trip I couldnt sleep last night, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve