Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fashion Baby Hot Momma!

Introducing my new blog! Fashionbabyhotmomma is a nice outlet for my creative juices and gives me something else to do other than WAIT and WAIT for that referral to come in. I've had a bit too much time on my hands lately and decided to do something about it. So please click on the title above and take a look!

As the name implies, the blog is all about fashion for mom and baby, plus gear, tips, and fun ideas. I hope you'll enjoy it as much I enjoyed putting it together. And the coolest part of it is I hope to make some money for charity. Every month I will donate it to one of my favorite charities. I narrowed down the list that I have here on this blog and am focusing on all orphans and children's charities. New list is on the new blog. I also have a plan B. Going to auction off some of designer goods for mom or baby every month if I can. Have to figure out how to do that first!
So, you go, fashion mommas, and check out some new fall fashion for you and your little ones!

No comments: