Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Domestic Bliss



As the holidays (and endless wait) have left me a bit blue these days, I decided to kick myself in the pants and get moving. I'm cleaning like crazy and dusted off all my cook books. I haven't been cooking so much lately and am feeling creative. It could either be a really great or really not-so-great week for Jeff as I experiment! LOL!

So has anyone out there ever taken down their blinds to give a good cleaning? Just dusting them wasn't cutting it so I decided to tackle this project today. What a pain in the neck! Two of them were all tangled up and rusted (and old as dirt) so my plan B is I am pitching them in the garbage and buying new ones. Only about $4-5 each at Lowes. Wish I thought of that earlier!

Anyway, laundry to do, dry cleaning to drop off, groceries to buy, and yummy things to make! If you don't see a new post in a couple days, I am still in the kitchen. Send help. :-)

2 comments:

John and Nancy said...

Ahhh...the domestic diva side is kicking in! I am proud of you. Take it from me though (who still does not have blinds back up in the kitchen from 3 months ago!) get to Lowe's before you get sidetracked!

rosemary said...

I love your art on this posting! Cooking at the holidays is so wonderful - especially the baking.