Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Weekly Inspiration

This came from a Christmas card I got in the mail and I just loved it.

This Christmas
Mend a quarrel
Seek out a forgotten friend
Write a love letter
Share some treasure.
Give a soft answer.
Encourage youth.
Keep a promise.
Find the time.
Forgive an enemy.
Listen.
Apologize if you were wrong.
Think first of someone else.
Be kind and gentle.
Laugh a little.
Laugh a little more!
Express your gratitude.
Gladden the heart of a child.
Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.
Speak your love.
Speak it again.
Speak it still once more.

Isn't that nice? One of the nicer cards I have ever received. Inside it said Joy to you this Christmas and throughout the coming year. Never have truer words been said. For this is a year of much joy and we are going to cherish every minute of it! Wishing you and your families joy, peace, and much happiness this season.  Whatever your holiday or celebration, do it with love and joy. And have yourselves a fabulous New Year!

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Jessica said...

Merry, Merry Christmas Jen!

rosemary said...

I love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us. We hope you guys have a great Christmas. We will definitely have to get together for some dinner in the new year.

Hannah said...

HI Jen, I'm catching up on my blog reading. What a busy busy life you are leading these days :) NY looks like a ton of fun - one day I will get there. I would love to be included when the blog goes private, if you don't mind. I think you have my email address but if not let me know. :)

Merry Christmas.