Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Stuff!


Okay, how cute it this? I just LOVED this stroller blanket from Oilebollen and could not resist! Love the print on it. Looks Thai-ish to me. At least more than any other one I could find. I just love that it had an elephant on it. Finding a cute, unique red one that wasn't too boyish wasn't easy. Got the red one to go with her stroller. Comes in blue, too, for those wanting one for their boy! Check out www.oilebollen.com, but be warned. It's a fabulous, but very pricey web site. Had I really thought about it I would have changed my mind, but it was so EXACTLY what I was looking for, so I just clicked, clicked away and it was mine. Amazing how something so easy can get you into so much trouble, huh? :-)

No news to talk about and haven't heard back from either our home study agency or Wacap. Still waiting to find out what we need to do for our home study. We heard we may have to re-do a lot of it, but need confirmation on exactly what needs done and what doesn't. So we sit. And wait.  And focus on other things. For me that means packing and getting ready for the Detroit auto show and trying not to think about how much paperwork I will need to hurry up and do when I get back. At least I already made our Dr.'s appointment for our physical. One thing off the checklist, 10 more to go!

 So today, I share a few cute things...
This is the antique glider Jeff's parents gave us.
Baby's first baby! A gift from my brother & sister in law.

The sweetest little outfit from my mom! Soft, too. May be her coming home outfit!
Beautiful, fluffy jacket from my mom.

Cute puffy jacket and sweats for when she is older from Dad & Lyn.

Cute little puppy from mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at your blog and the pictures of the beautiful things you have for Ruby. My mom also bought the same yellow outfit for our little girl too. I hope you had a great holiday season, and thank you for sharing your journey with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a gorgeous blanket. And I love, absolutely love the horse rocker. Wow, that is beautiful. Can I also mention that your Asian baby doll is so cute? My mom got M one and she said it was the cutest one she could find, that doll looks so p-o'd. She's so ugly, but I didn't have the heart to tell my mom that so it's residing with us. But it scares me. lol
christina

Jessica said...

So cute. But, don't introduce me to a new shopping site. That can only mean trouble!!

Carey and Norman said...

Love, love, love the rocker, doll, and clothes. The fluffy jacket is precious and very cuddly. I can't wait to see Ruby wearing it!

Love the stroller blanket too. I agree that it looks like it is from Thailand.

Happy New Year!

Ellie said...

All darling things!!

I've been so out of it since the wedding! Got the last of the guests off to the airport today! Time to recover!