Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lazy Sunday




Just had to jump on here a minute and say what a wonderful day we are having. Jeff and I are still in pj's and it's almost 1 pm! We woke up, had coffee, and have been snuggled on the couch lazily watching TV ever since. Got up to get breakfast and make a snack, but otherwise we have been total couch potatoes today! Gotta do that once in awhile! We watched HGTV for an hour, then put on a couple episodes of John & Kate Plus 8 that we taped. So cute! I just love a lazy, cozy morning, but we so rarely have time for it. I suspect we will have even less of it when we have a toddler running around! But that's okay. It will be even better when it's 3 of us snuggled up!

Gotta actually get moving now cause we are going to my brothers for a nice Sunday dinner in an hour or so. When we were little we always went to our Gram & Pop's house every Sunday afternoon for a big family dinner. Either that or we'd head over to Uncle Mike & Aunt Sophie's. Jason and I both loved the tradition so Jase is going to recreate some of the magic today before the big game. (Whatever that game happens to be. I haven't a clue.) I'm not into sports much so I will hang with Melissa and play with little Ryan while the guys watch football. Should be a fun day for all!

Here are a couple shots I meant to post sooner. A little special Christmas tree in our TV room. My favorite 2 ornaments are the sweet Asian doll given to us by fellow blogger Jessica and the letter "R" from my cool sister-in-law Tammey. Ruby was with us in so many little ways this holiday. Can't wait to show her these pics when she's older and let her know how much we all couldn't wait for her to get here!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're so right, nothing better than a cozy day! Love the mini tree and all it represents.