Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Beautiful Day!


I woke up to a GORGEOUS, Spring-like day! 70 degrees today and I am more than thrilled! But that's not why I am smiling...

I had the BEST dream about our girl last night. I almost didn't want to wake up. I just laid there and held on to the feeling as long as I could. I touched her face! She looked at me and I looked at her and we just sat there staring for a minute. Then we got up and played as if we had always known each other. It was just about the sweetest dream I have ever had! I woke up all smiles, knowing that someday soon, we can have that special moment...and many more like it!

My whole day today was really nice. Took a great yoga class this morning with a friend, went to the Philadelphia Flower show, and then went to see a movie with 2 of my girlfriends. We saw "He's Just Not Into You" and it was really cute and quite funny in parts. It's a must-see chicklet!
It was so nice and warm out and we had a nice chat as we walked back through the city. Really a nice night and the warm weather reminded me that Spring really isn't that far away! Here are a few shots from the flower show. The theme was "Italia" this year. A lot of beautiful displays!
Love this one with just that splash of bold color.

And I'm a total sucker for a romantic garden like this!

Cute little herb garden I'm going to try to copy
.
This was a very cool outdoor dining space. I love the bold colors and modern style of it.

And here from a different angle...

Love the way they did these roses!

Hoping you get to smell some flowers wherever you are today! And if your in the US, don't forget to Spring ahead tonight!

3 comments:

Glen and Andrea said...

Love the flower photos - it must have smelt fantastic! Great to hear the positive news in your post below.

rosemary said...

Love that outdoor dining space! Supposedly when you dream of babies it means a new beginning is about to happen in your life or the fulfillment of a dream is taking place so I have my fingers crossed for you!

Ellie said...

Beautiful! We have a small garden, and LOVE having fresh cilantro and basil, not to mention the tomatoes!! Wouldn't you know, though, Eric's responsible for it, not me :)