Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mod Worthy


Now I ask you...is there any possible way I could have resisted this outfit? I tried. I really did. I saw it a couple times and then the 3rd time...well, I just looked at Jeff. He was like - Jen, do we need this? I was like - WE NEED THIS. Picked it up at Baby Gap a couple months ago. It's 3 T so won't fit her for awhile, but I just HAD to get it. Was thinking about her nickname this morning and remembered this dress. Oh, so MOD and Jackie O looking! All she needs now are some white boots or patent leather t-straps and she is ready for any modern affair! Gee, now what will I wear???

5 comments:

Wyndee said...

LOVE it! Good buy!!!!

Ellie said...

Absolutely adorable, Jen!! Love it!

Jessica said...

Utterly Adorable. You know what it would like so cute with - rain boots. Can you find one in my size too?

Mireille said...

I agree, you couldn't not have picked this up. Super duper outfit!! Next task...a great outfit for you..or maybe that green blouse you have??

Carey and Norman said...

Love this dress...it is so Ruby!