Friday, March 27, 2009

Cuz Time


Jeff, Lauren, Me, and Chris at their wedding.

Had a great few days in DC with my cousin, Lauren and her hubby, Chris, this week. Had so much fun, I forgot to take pics so I just posted their wedding shot on here. Lauren was SO glam on her wedding day...like a 40's Hollywood Screen Siren! Go beautiful cuz!

I went there on the preface of working a trade show for an old client of mine, but really, I jump at the chance to get in some "cuz time" whenever I can! Lauren is just the best...sweet, caring, and so fun to be around. We think alike, talk alike, and could talk endlessly on just about every subject. In fact, we pretty much DO on each visit! Her and Chris are a wonderful couple and will be doing double duty for the task of God-parenting someday because we are going to do two celebrations/blessings for our girl. One a traditional christening and family luncheon and a second at a Thai Buddhist temple to honor her heritage, followed by a fab Thai feast at home. (I better start working on my curries now!) Hopefully, we can fit them in the same weekend.

Thanks for the hospitality, Cuz! Hope to see you again soon!

No comments: