Friday, March 27, 2009

Got Beach?


Well, I went to the mall with innocent intentions. I passed all the great stores with their bright colored Spring clothes, didn't dare to even take a peak, and headed straight to the Apple store for my computer class. Turns out my class is NEXT Friday and not today so I ran all the way over to Cherry Hill Mall for nothing. Too funny. So I figured, hey, I am here, after all. I might as well take a look around! I only needed to hit one store: GYMBOREE. I LOVE Gymboree! 

Now I passed up far more than I bought - including some GORGEOUS tulle ballerina skirts! - but they were having a great sale so I caved (again). Ruby now has exactly 3 swim suits with matching accessories. A red & white gingham bikini that is sooo cute with matching shades, hat, and sandals from Gymboree that I bought last summer.  The other is a pink with white polka dot one piece with ruffle, and a matching pink terrycloth hoodie dress from this great store called Janie and Jack. Both are size 18-24 months. Today's swimsuit is a size 2 T. Think we got her covered for pool and beach now!  Nakhon Si Thammarat and Phuket...here we come!



8 comments:

Ellie said...

As soon as I saw those ribbons, I KNEW you'd been to Gymboree!! So cute! We have a big box of those ribbons from when Laurel was a toddler, that I've hung onto for Lily. Oh, and Janie and Jack is owned by Gymboree!! Great stuff!

The swimsuit and hat are ADORABLE!!!

Chris and Terri said...

Adorable! I can't wait to have an age and size. That's the ONLY thing keeping me from shopping now!

Sharon said...

Hey Jen, love the swim suit and accessories! Great to see your blog in colour again!

Sharon said...

Hey Jen, love the swim suit and accessories! Great to see your blog in colour again!

Jessica said...

Love the hat (well all of it really, but the hat in particular). Those malls have a way of ensnaring us even when we're on our best behavior!

Kellyann said...

Retail therapy ALWAYS works for me! I am sure she'll be one adorably dressed little girl. I love both gymboree and Janie and Jack.

Carey and Norman said...

Thought about you all week hoping and praying you'll hear news on sweet Ruby. I just know that Mary has good news to share. I can imagine how anxious you are to receive an update and see some new pictures of Miss Ruby!

Love, love, love the bathing suit!!

Mireille said...

I did some retail therapy myself this weekend and bought tons of stuff at ZARA in NYC for the girls. Loved all the spring colors in the store, and yes this is a cute bathing suit. Can't wait to see a picture of miss Ruby in it!!