Monday, March 23, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

Grandma Kitzmiller turned 88!

I took my camera with me to Harrisburg this weekend, as I knew we'd see the whole family including an aunt and uncle and cousins we hardly ever see. I pulled out my camera soon after we got there excited that I remembered to charge the battery the day before...only to find out I never put the battery back in the camera! Bummer! 

So I am relying on family members to email me over some pics since my camera wasn't functioning! You'll all have to take my word for it: a good time was had by all. We had a nice dinner with Jeff's mom, dad, sister and our nephew Saturday night and watched a movie together. Then we all piled in two cars Sunday morning, picked up Grandma and went to church together. We stopped by some dear family friends for a visit, then went home to get ready for the feast. Cousins arrived shortly. It was so nice to see everyone and I think Grandma thoroughly enjoyed herself. Great food, great company, really nice visit. Hope to add a few pics to this post soon!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

How sweet, that you were able to celebrate Grandma's birthday with her! I'm sure she loved being surrounded by her family!!