Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekly Inspiration

TODAY I WILL BE HAPPIER THAN A BIRD WITH A FRENCH FRY.

Sometimes inspiration comes in the form of a passage or a beautifully written poem. Sometimes from art. Today it was both art and prose. 

I stumbled on to this artist (Dazeychic) from another blog I was on. The link took me to Etsy and then that link took me to her site. Check out Etsy and look up Dazeychic or go to either
www.happylittlenest.com or www.studiomelablog.com. Her work is just darling! I bought only one print today, but am afraid I may need a few more. I am actually considering designing the playroom around these prints and have already asked her about doing my lullaby CD cover.
This is the one I bought today. I LOVE it! Have always loved the lyrics and message of that song. She only had one of these left, so I decided to get this one first.

This will probably be my next purchase. It's called "You dropped from Heaven". Is that sweet or what?

Love all of them! She has a lot of nice inspirational quotes, too. Gotta check them out!

Another great artist on Etsy is Christina Goh. See her work at www.willgoh.com and you can buy her beautiful note cards (below) at http://willgoh2.etsy.com 
Such sweet designs and just in time for Spring! 


These are two gorgeous works of art, also by Christina Goh. I am so ready for Spring and inspired to create some art of my own...of the music variety, that is!

5 comments:

Mireille said...

I want to come and play in THAT playroom!! That is a great idea to design around those beautiful drawings!! Are you thinking the new house or already in PA?

Carey and Norman said...

You always find the best websites!!

Ellie said...

So cute!!

Nichole and Craig said...

Hi Jen

Thanks for the good lucks on my blog. 8-) I love when I get comments to read.
You are correct the next board meeting is the 25th. They do DSDW matching meetings on different days though. The 17th was the montly matching meeting so we are really hoping we got matched. If we were we still probably won't find out for a while as our file then has to go to a board meeting for approval. So many processes it's insane.

I truly hope you get your call on the 25th, you are WAY overdue.

Nichole

Donna said...

Last night I was wondering what could have been going on in my life two years ago in early April. Probably I was smiling down on my little garden out front of my house and admiring all the pretty colors of the flowers. Little did I know that halfway around the world in a small village in Thailand, another blossoming was taking place, this one more beautiful than all my flowers combined..It was the birth of my future grandaughter. Now, almost two years later, she has a permanent place in my heart and I love her dearly. Through her pictures I have watched her grow and smile and begin her own little personality. She is sooo adorable. I only wish she could feel my love for her now. However, before long, she will be on my lap and this will all have been worth the wait.. I love you sweetheart..Gramma Donna