Friday, June 5, 2009

Fashionable Girl

Ruby has no idea what Momma has in store for her. In a few years she may be a tom boy. She may be far more interested in jeans or play clothes than dresses. All of this is A-okay with me as long as she is happy and healthy. But for the first couple years she's all mine and I can tell you she is going to be sporting some serious fashions! Not only is Mommy quite the shopaholic, but she has some wonderful friends that have contributed to her wardrobe as well.

Look at this beautiful little dress my friend Dawn got for Ruby! Such a wonderful gift! She also got our Miss Ruby the CUTEST little butterfly shaped sun glasses. Can't wait to see our little Ruby in her new dress and shades! Okay, just can't wait to see her PERIOD, but the cute ensemble is a bonus!
Pretty, pretty dress and matching shoes I found on sale the next day.
Detail on shoes...and look how perfect they match!
Are these not the cutest shades? Love 'em!

Last but not least, Ruby's Momma paid a little visit to a certain favorite department store. Saw that polka dot swim suit above and could not resist! And then a quick visit to Anthropologie and Mom had a matching ensemble. It was only after I got both that I remembered my dream from last week about us in matching red outfits. LOL. Subconscious shopping inspiration. Like I don't think about shopping enough in my waking hours.

So, yea...our little Miss Ruby will be pretty in pink...and red... and well, suffice it to say she's going to be very fashionable girl. :-)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Aaaaw, just gorgeous!! Maybe I want a girl too?? Um, too much work I think, I will stick with the boys.

Kam said...

I'm sure she'll be pretty in pink, red...and any other color you put her in! lol! Love these duds!

Ellie said...

So sweet! You two are gonna look great together! I can't wait to see her in your arms! :)

Carey and Norman said...

I love all the clothes you find/buy. You could be my personal shopper. I'm so very excited that you received your referral in hand and that you are remaining positive about waiting until fall to travel. I hope you hear news much sooner, but I'm glad you have found peace as you wait!

By the way, A does have a family moving forward for him. I e-mailed Kate and she verified that he indeed had a family submit paperwork on his behalf!

Looking forward to the day when I see travel dates set!