Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Good News!


Well, there is so much excitement in the Thai adoption world right now! Wacap got 3 more referrals and one "To Whom" letter last Friday, we got presented at that board meeting last week and are hoping for that "To Whom" letter by July, and Holt just got their June batch of referrals in. One went to a great lady and blogging friend, Terri, from Journey to Little M! Congrats on your gorgeous baby girl! Amazing! We are so happy for you!

Babies are getting their families! Families are finally getting their precious babes! Travel is next and the excitement builds every day. Still a few friends I am dying to see get their info, but I am feeling good about all this movement in Thailand. I feel like things are moving along good and it's only going to be just a little longer for them. God give us all the strength to be patient for our little ones! It sure isn't easy!

I picture Ruby with me every second of the day. I think of her when I wake and imagine seeing her sweet face looking up at me from her crib. I think of her when I grab my morning cup of coffee and imagine her in her height chair (well, that is when we actually have one) and I see myself making her breakfast and singing to her all the while. I picture her in her stroller while I take the dog for a walk in the park. Really, I see her face in every minute, every activity, right there with me. I just imagine how it will be and how I will navigate or do things differently with her beside me. It will be incredible! Even vaccuming or cleaning those floors becomes a happy occasion when I think of her little flat feet pitter-pattering across them. Pitter patter little one! Pitter patter right into my arms where you belong!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Things are moving and it feels good! For a while there it seemed stagnant. Hoping that those little feet come walking into your arms soon.

rosemary said...

OMG I know there is so much going on! It has really cheered me up! I just know you are going to get that letter soon, sweety!!

Kam said...

I know! I just went to Terri's blog a second ago and saw the good news! I've been checking her's several times a day in hopes that they had their referral! WooHoo!

Thanks again for your encouragement. I talked to Kate for a long time today. Need to email you about it. Got a lot of answers and am geared up for the last bit of our wait. Friend, what do ya say we just go to Thailand together!?! I think it sounds like a fine plan!

Celebrating with you~
Kam

Chris and Terri said...

WOW - wasn't last week productive in Bangkok??? Who knew so much could be accomplished in one day! I hope you get that letter! IT IS TIME to get that girl!

We may not ever come out of the clouds! When I wake I see M's face and think Wow - that really did happen. And then I look at her picture on my phone just to make sure.

Ellie said...

I sure miss out on a lot of news when I go to my parents! Their internet is slow as molasses!! So happy for Terri and Chris! So happy for you! I really cannot wait to see pics of you and Jeff with sweet Ruby in your arms!!!
Hugs,
ellie

Wyndee said...

Yeah!!!! The end is in sight now. That's fantastic!!!!!!

Carey and Norman said...

So wonderful to read that you are so close to getting your letter. I am so ready to follow your journey to Thailand to meet Miss Ruby. I cannot wait to see pictures of Ruby with you and Jeff, right where she belongs! So glad things are moving forward in Thailand.