Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mini Shower

Been so busy I forgot to post about my mini-shower with my friends in NY. Tammy, Sherry, Kimi, & I all got together for lunch last week and they showered me with some sweet gifts for Ruby....a princess pop-up tent, crayons, drawing paper, Disney Tinkerbell book with reader wand, and a tracing book. So nice! Great lunch and always wonderful to hang with them. Thanks, girls!!! 

We also got 2 huge boxes delivered yesterday. I opened them up to find a great crafts table and two cute little chairs for Miss Ruby. The card said, "To Ruby: I Love You, Uncle David". So sweet! It was my mom's doing, of course. (Thanks, Mom! We have it put together and it's awesome!) Below is my brother Dave on a recent visit to Harrisburg. Him and Jeff are just hanging out for a bit at City Island with Chloe.

We have been busy, busy, busy the last 3 days! Just plowing through the to do lists. Trip is 99% booked, paperwork complete, house projects getting there, playroom near done, most of the gifts bought. Not packed yet. Lots of piles laying around though! More details on trip soon!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

How lovely Jen! Good to see your hair is still dark!

Ellie said...

Wow, Jen!!!! BUSY times! Wish I were closer to come and help you pack! This time is just going to fly by! Before you know it, she'll be in your arms to stay!

Hannah said...

Jen - I'm so excited for you guys! I know it'll be amazing and I can't wait to follow your journey.
hugs!

Jessica said...

Good times. It's fun to feel the excitement, even from here.

Chris and Terri said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Julie said...

So happy for you. You last weeks will fly by.
Julie