Monday, August 10, 2009

Name Game & Email

Okay, so some of you might have noticed the new "profile" information I have listed. I am getting ready to release my new CD of lullabies this fall, and I'll need to use my professional name and photo on that for now on. (Sorry for any confusion!) I just formed a new blog to promote the CD and will open it to the public soon. The new CD "Butterfly Moon" is comprised of all lullabies and quiet time music for little ones. It will benefit little ones too! Much of the proceeds will go to a charity that helps orphaned children world wide. More on that soon.

In other news...there is no news. I am getting antsy and trying hard not to think about it. Had a nice weekend with family so that helped! Still, I am back to checking email morning, noon, and night. Where is that letter?????

6 comments:

Kam said...

I must admit that I check your blog like 5 times a day to see if it has come yet! Ugh! Here we both are...waiting for one piece of paper! So glad you had a good weekend. We did too...just so anxious!

Chris and Terri said...

I'm checking your blog all the time and every time I just know it will have news... So I can only imagine how you guys are doing.

Megan said...

Checking for that good news, too! Isn't it crazy to be waiting for ONE piece of paper!!

Can't wait to hear more about the CD! Congrats!!!

Blessings~

Jessica said...

Glad to see I'm not the only blog stalker! At least I'm in good company. Can't wait for the news to get here. Love the new photo and uber chic hair.

rosemary said...

Can't wait to buy your cd for all my new mom friends! It's going to be in all my baby shower gift baskets from now on! So proud of you, babe!!

Julie said...

Hope you have news soon. I keep checking. Cd is such a good idea.
Julie