Monday, August 10, 2009

Sleepless in Philadelphia

And bored. And restless. And checking my in box relentlessly. So I figured, well, while I am on here...maybe I should finally change the blog. Already "tried on" half the blogs at hotbliggityblog. So many great designs and, hey, they are free! I think I like this one. So far. But don't get too attached to it yet cause I'm having fun trying them all! I know I really need to change that main photo, but I so love that picture cause it was taken in Thailand. We were in Chiang Mai at the Oriental's then-new resort called Dhari Devi. It means Star Goddess and let me tell you it was fit for a goddess. A beautiful place. Just stunning and the Lanna food and hospitality was amazing. Stay posted for more changes and hopefully news before I go completely stir crazy!

4 comments:

rosemary said...

Love the new blog look. Totally understand about the restless, sleepless, anxiety thing. It's my life too. Maybe we should go ahead and plan our get together as a distraction for ourselves!

Kam said...

Look at you with a snazzy new look! You'll never hear me complain! You know we change ours like every few weeks! I just get so darn bored!

Ugh. I'm right there with you, friend. Talked to Kate yesterday. She's pretty fired up too. Can't imagine what the hold up is for either of us. Getting more frustrated with every day that passes. But trying to remember your words from months ago about how we are closer now than ever and soon it will all be over.

Hope you have a good afternoon...and news comes soon.

Love and hugs~

Ellie said...

Looking great!!! I hadn't checked in in a couple days, and WOW your blog has changed!!!

I'm with ya on the wait!!! Keep checking in for news from you and Kam! Keep hoping we'll get some, too!

I know it's coming!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog layout. Hang in there Ruby Kate will be in your arms soon. Each day we are one day closer to our precious children.