Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary Hubby!

Just another real quick post...wishing a happy anniversary to my beautiful hubby. Today we celebrate 14 years of caring, sharing, love, and friendship. So much we have been through and shared together! Ruby & I missed you so much this week! 

Jeff had to go on a business trip for a few days and it was his first trip away from Ruby. We were all sad that day, but thankfully my mom came down to be a huge help and a pleasant distraction for Ruby. She just loves my mom. Well, and heck, so do I! We had such a great few days and my house is actually back in order...for now, LOL! Come back soon, Mom!!! Jeff gets back tonight and it will be a great weekend! Hooray!


3 comments:

dawn said...

happy belated Anniversary.

christina said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mireille said...

Happy Anniversary, 14 years a lot of things to celebrate and be thankful of!