Monday, March 8, 2010

Should I Be Worried?

After watching the opening number of the Oscars last night, Ruby stripped down to her diaper, put on red sparkly shoes on and started dancing around the room! LOL! The girl is a hoot!

She loved the Oscars as much as I do and was running around talking and singing into her "mic" (a drum stick). Of course, we had to go to bed so I still have no idea who won the big awards, but still it was fun. We HAD to watch something other than Elmo and Dora for a night lest I go mad. Dora is cute but the Elmo theme song is starting to wear on me a bit. Funny that we are planning a farm/western party and Ruby's favorite video is Elmo's Wild Wild West. Someone gave it to us and she asks for it every day -sometimes twice. I only let her watch once, though. For both of our sakes! LOL. It is cute though and it's all farm and western theme. I am so super excited for her birthday party!!!!!

3 comments:

excitedtobeafamily said...

No worries about diaper dancing in red shoes-both my son and daughter enjoyed doing that at that age. Actually they still do similar things at 4.5 and 6.5 years! I have the cutest picture of my son at about 2 in a pink cloth diaper, hand me down from his sister, and her sparkly read shoes dancing away. That is going to be a good one for the high school years! Such fun!

Mireille said...

Ruby is too funny, I love this girl!! And almost it is her Bday, I can't wait for the pictures!! It will be so much fun!!

Jessica said...

Who doesn't want to get down when wearing red sparkly shoes!! I love that all the world's a stage when you're little.