Sunday, March 7, 2010

There's Nothing Like Love

I am burning the midnight oil tonight. Ruby woke up around 2:30 am. She was not scared tonight. Just soaked. And sweet. She gave me the most darling, content little smile after I changed her diaper and jammies. Just needed a change and some love and fell right back to sleep. Me, I am wide awake so I snuck out and grabbed my loyal companion, Mr. Macintosh, for some early morning blogging, FB, and email. A friend saw me online and let me know that our mutual friend's baby pics were up. I couldn't get to her blog fast enough! Is there anything more exciting than knowing another beautiful child has his/her forever family? Especially when you happen to know the loving parents and think they are an incredible couple? I don't think so! They are going to be the BEST parents!

HUGE congrats to Rosemary and Brian and their gorgeous new son, "Button". Incredibly happy for you and look forward to hearing more about your new life together as a family! Also looking forward to a play date this spring or summer somewhere between Philly and VA!

Love. It's pretty great. But, loving your child... There is no other feeling like it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great news hey Jen! Michael is just the sweetest little boy!!

rosemary said...

Thanks so much, Jen!! You have been such an encouraging and loving friend through the last month. I appreciate all your notes so much!! xoxoxo