Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Crunch Time!

The porch is clean. The hay is here and set up in various places. The hay/ball pit on the porch is nearly complete. Just need a few more balls. The wagons, wheelbarrow, and outdoor furniture has all been power-washed. The schedule of events has been typed up and the check lists are being checked off. Feels good!!! The dishwasher decided to work yesterday and hooray for that! It was really starting to drive me crazy to see it all cluttered in the kitchen. So once again, my kitchen is starting to resemble itself. More tidying up to do, Easter baskets and stuff to put away, and groceries/balls/etc. to buy today, but we are really getting there! So exciting! It is 4:30 am as I write this and I am up because I remembered 2 presents I didn't wrap, laundry I could do, and misc. stuff that I could easily check off the list this morning. The schedule is tight around here this week, but certainly doable. So I will catch up on sleep in a few days after the party and get things done now. I am actually too excited to sleep. My baby is finally home. We are not missing her birthday this year. And it's going to be grand!

Will back-track and post about Easter and post pics soon. It was a beautiful weekend in every way. Hope yours was too!

4 comments:

Mireille said...

I am so excited that everything is falling in place for the BIG BIRTHDAY BASH!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all the stories!!

Jessica said...

430 am - u are crazy. Good crazy but crazy. Sounds like Rubys party will be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to celebrate Ruby's birthday. It sounds like it is going to be awesome time. I love the theme.

rosemary said...

Anticipation is always the best part of the fun I think! So glad you are having a blast planning your baby's birthday!