Friday, April 9, 2010

I Love Thursdays!

For months now Ruby & I have had a Thursday play date. Been meaning to post about it, but I am always so busy doing something (?) that I just didn't get to it until now. I met Dawn at the mall last summer. She was with her mom and her adorable daughter, Brianna (from China). I was by myself ready to burst because we were still a few months away from travel. I couldn't resist going over and saying hi. So glad I did!

Fast forward a couple weeks and I found her email. Fast forward months and we were home with Ruby and settled in a bit. We started taking a weekly Music Round class Dawn suggested and have made it a luncheon or play date as well. Sometimes after class we go for lunch. The girls love hibachi ...and so do we! If it's warm, we pack a lunch or pick something up and head over to the park. No matter where we go, it's always a great time. The girls are SO sweet together and really get excited to see each other now. It's so nice. Dawn and I also get along great and have much in common. It's great to have some adult conversation and have the kids have a blast. So yay, for Thursdays! Our happy fun day!

1 comment:

Mireille said...

That is so great to find new friends like that! Yay for Thursdays :-)