Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Can't wish my Dad a happy birthday in person today cause he is out in the middle of the ocean with my brother Jason. The 2 of them are on a cruise until tomorrow, lucky buggers! Dad came for a visit before they left and we made him a proper birthday dinner. Here are some cute pics of him with Ruby.
Dad playing guitar for Ruby. Think he is singing his favorite song here - Love Me Tender. He is playing on MY new guitar, actually. So excited...I start lessons next week! Hey, it's never too late to learn!
Ruby and Jeff watch and listen.
Then, of course, my little ham went and grabbed her own guitar.

It was a great visit. Wishing you a very happy birthday today, Dad! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love the pink guitar. It looks like you are having lots of fun!

Nichole and Craig said...

She looks so grown up in these pics Jen. Love the guitar.

dawn said...

I love the guitar! Good for you for taking lessons.
Ruby looks to big all of a sudden.
Rosies just looked and wanted to know why Ruby had her 'atar"?