Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Catch Up!

So much fun. So little time to write. As we head into summer I am thinking my blog posts will get shorter and shorter or just less of them. SUMMER! Can you believe it's here already? I can't believe how the time has flown by. We love being outside around here. Love eating out, grilling, being in the garden, watching the little miss splashing in her pool or water table, having friends and family over, etc. Memorial Day Weekend was wonderful. Will post about that later. For now, I have gone back to posting on Little Miss Ruby temporarily so I can add pics in dated order. Check them out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
I know you are super busy, but can you send me an invite to your other blog site. I hope everything is going great with you.


Thanks,
Liz