Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fashion

Green was the theme. The color she wanted to wear today and the color of the Tinkerbell doll I gave her for being such a big girl today! (I've kept a bunch of toys from her birthday stashed in the closet for just such an occasion!) Thanks to my friend Dawn in FL for the idea to hold the doll hostage (my words not hers) until she came back from school. It helped! I had it waiting in the car for her when I picked her up and heard that she only had about 5 minutes or less of crying today. Progress! We are making progress!

2 comments:

dawn said...

Phew, so glad things are getting easier. Things seem to be getting better here too. (yikes, I probably shouldn't have written that.)
WE have to get these two together, they are birds of a feather.

Maci Miller said...

I SO agree we have to get them together! And us, too! Give me a month of crisp weather then it'll turn and I'll be begging for warmth again. Maybe I can convince the hubby we need to do a FL vaca this fall. :-)