Monday, October 4, 2010

Inspired

Well, I am finally up and running with my promo campaign for Butterfly Moon! A friend and colleague of mine, Leslee Alexander of Event Pros, gave me the push I needed. She is running a campaign to help me with my cause and selling my CD at her much anticipated nail bar and boutique in AZ called N-Dulge. (More on this fabulous place soon!) Leslee is the kind of gal that really makes things happen, but even more than that she has a huge heart and does a lot for charity. She has an amazing line of products coming out to benefit charity that I can't wait to share with you all later!

There is still MUCH work to do but I am sending out packages to the press, touting it to all who will listen, and scheduling performances at family events. Woo hoo! Feels good! The response has been very good so far and I encourage those of you who did not get a CD yet to pick one up! If you have a blog or website, please give the CD and my blog a mention. If you know of a magazine or group that needs to hear more about it, please send them to the Butterfly Moon blog below or email me for a press kit. (Email is: macimiller@verizon.net) Thank you for helping me help children have a better life!!!

Read about the whole story at http://butterflymoonmusic.blogspot.com and go to www.macimiller.com to buy one today! Please tell friends and remember it makes a wonderful gift too!
Okay, shameless plug over! Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

excitedtobeafamily said...

I live in Arizona. Where is her nail bar located??

Beckett Franklin Gray said...

I just stumbled upon your blog here and you CD! Let me give it a shout out on my Facebook. I have mostly only adoptive parents there.

Here's my own author info. I write educational material for parents in the adoptive community.

http://www.wix.com/beckettfranklingray/home

Jessica said...

Good for you, Jen. I listened to the CD the other morning with T. It was a sweet, sweet moment (even if it was 2 AM).

Maci Miller said...

Kureen - I will let you know when it is up and running. Not sure myself yet!
Jess - thanks so much! I hope I made the little man sleep!
Beckett - Thanks so much! Posted on your blog.