Monday, November 8, 2010

Early Modern Toddler

Yes, this is what I am calling my home decor these days. Funny how particular I used to be and how much I've changed. Things are not picture perfect. Things do not always match. Stuff laying around is a common occurance, although I try my best to keep the clutter to a minimum. I could have fancy decorations up for fall but none would have the same unique qualities that my current fall art has. Seeing my little girls art work and crafts brings all 3 of us pride and joy and I couldn't think of a better way to show that but to have it drapped all over the kitchen and playroom.
I love the way she says "write your name" and scribbles on the paper. I love her coloring or painting in which she sees boats and letters and things on them that I "sort of" see. I love her little imagination coming out and the beauty of it all. Through her art and her sweet smile. I can't imagine a better home decor right now, can you?

8 comments:

Wyndee said...

Love it!

Jessica said...

This is home decor that says it all! Love it.

Mireille said...

No, this is the BEST home decor for now!! I did the same and enjoy it while it last!! She is one creative little girl, love to see this cute art of hers!

Ellie said...

Of course Ruby is your new interior designer!! How much fun is that?! Love it!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I would say you have found the best decorator in town!!!
LOVE IT!!!

I also LOVE your wood floors in your dining room??

Maci Miller said...

Thanks, Jules! I love my new decorator! (And the floors came with the house - at least 200 years old but we had refurbished).

Sharon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Ruby's art work!

Gorgeous pics of you all too xx

dawn said...

Hope you are ok?....it's very quiet at Casa Rubes