Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Kitty & Snow Dog

Okay, Mireille, these are for you! Was going to post anyway, but been so busy I nearly forgot until I saw your post!
My tough little guy was not feeling so tough after he got shaved down. Poor thing. His fur was really getting too long and knotting up so we took him in but then the weather took a serious turn to frigid! So in a silly moment I got this little dog shirt at Target for $2.50 doubting he would actually let me put it on him. LOL, he loved it!
Wore the thing for a week b4 finally tugging at it so I took it off. Haha. Isn't it cute, though?
Chloe got groomed too although I have no idea why Jeff told them to shave her at this time of year??? Usually, we only do that in the summer. Oh, well, luckily we have a little Land's End doggie jacket that a friend gave to us years ago.
A rare moment where my furry children actually lay close to each other. They must have been cold!

Hope your pre-holiday planning and doing is fun, silly, and happy!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Two little cuties!! Enjoyed seeing fun pics of your "other children"... They've kind of gotten pushed to the side now that Ruby is here :) Haven't seen much of them lately! They're adorable!

Mireille said...

Haha... so cute!! They got more personality I find with these outfits on!! and by the way, I love it the way we are connecting our blogs with answers and pictures...