Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Pictures

Fun
Silliness
Time to be thankful for my sweet girls...the one that melts my heart and the loyal fuzzy one.
for adorable hoods on ponchos from sweet friends
for music made together with family
for smiles and fun times
for new love
for our parents
for pure joy
and special moments
for cuddles with Daddy
cookie jammies
tower building
hand made native American headbands
for our best friends
and the fun we have together


For all of it. We are grateful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's growing! Love the pictures, looks like everyone had good fun. BTW, where did you get that doggy dress? Does it come in a size 6? Would love to get my hand on one for M.
christina

Jessica said...

I love that you and Ruby have similiar boots. I recently saw mother/son bathing suits. T is too little to care, but Matt would have a fit if bought them.

Ruby's cookie PJs are just delicious!

Wyndee said...

cute cute cute!!!! and I LOVE Ruby's dress!!!

Maci Miller said...

Thanks, gals! Got Ruby's dress at Gymboree outlet. Love that place. Daddy picked it out for her and I just love it!

Jess - Ruby thinks those jammies are delicious, too! She pretends to eat the cookies off them in a grand, cookie monsterish gesture. It's hilarious! Love to see you and Team in coordinating beach attire but I don't love to think of you still needing beach wear when it is cold and rainy here! :-)

Mireille said...

Such a great pictures, Ruby is just adorable in any outfit. I love the smiles on her face, she is just a doll!

Wendy said...

Awwwww! Adorable pictures, Jen!