Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Fashion

Ruby had a 2 hour school delay yesterday so I took advantage of the time to try braiding her hair. So fun is this girl! As much as I love finding new funky clothes combinations for her and doing stuff with her hair, she loves it too. When I showed her the first braid she was like oooooo! Jeff just laughed at the both of us.
Pleased with her ensemble and acting all sassy and cute.
She's such a little poser it cracks me up.
I love how confident she is. Have a local modeling agency I used to work with that wants to see her. Don't want to run her around a lot and put pressure on her so we are not going to any big agencies in NY. But a couple local jobs would be easy and fun for her I think. We'll see!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

CUTE...and I dig the outfit, too!

chaniemom said...

I was SOO happy when Penny actually asked me if I'd braid her hair yesterday. She hadn't asked for several months so I thought she was getting too old. So glad we could still have a girly moment together before school. Your little girl is a doll!

Ellie said...

She's adorable, as usual!!! :)

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Styling fashionista!!! She is adorable, and has a personality to match!!!! You all need to come to the reunion in aug so we can have the girls meet, oh and the big girls too:)

Hayden was signed my our big agency here in Dallas in sept. I know nothing about this, they pursued us and so far has been a really easy way to start some college savings for H!!! I am shocked at how much they pay her for just coming and playing with other kids or toys, and better yet.....CLOTHES and lip gloss!!! Ruby will be great and love it I would guess!!!!

Jessica said...

Loving her braid, and that pout she's putting on. Adorable as always.

Mireille said...

She looks totally cool!! And she has nice thick hair, love her look! JJ and Jezz did some modeling gigs in NYC and they used to love it but now they are much more conscious about themselves and don't want to do it anymore, so go for it if she loves it now. You never know how long it will last.