Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Bunny

I am NOT in the mood to have my picture taken this morning. 
Checking out all the snow outside.
After bfast we are much more smiley!
Showing me how cold she is.
And then just being silly and dramatic about how cold she is.
And now just plain silly. 

Love this silly lil thing! This was Monday - her first and ONLY day of school this year. Was off Tuesday cause that is French day and we have her speech teacher here. Off today because of snow. Off all last week with a cold and next Monday is a holiday (though I have to admit I have no idea which one). Good thing we work on some stuff at home cause she isn't getting much school this month! 

Got her the faux fur vest and bunny boots from Gymboree months ago, but held out giving her the boots till Christmas. Wasn't a hit Christmas morning with all the other loot, but she gets a kick out of them now. Me, I think they are the most adorable things EVER. Okay, next to her, that is!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

She's SO adorable, Jen!!! Her hair is getting so long! I haven't seen pics of it down in awhile. And that girl has a pair of shoes for each outfit!! Dressed beautifully, as is her Mama!

Jen, it's Martin Luther King Jr Day on Monday!!!! :)

Maci Miller said...

Thanks, Ellie! So THAT'S what holiday it is! And yes, she does have a lot of shoes, I must admit, but gosh how could I resist those fuzzy furry things???

Anonymous said...

These shoes are too cute, and love seeing and reading about all of the changes with Ruby. It is so amazing.

Jessica said...

Sometimes when I see Ruby just looking like a doll, I think that I need a little girl to dress up. Love the bunny boots. (And, we all know a girl can never have too many shoes no matter how old she is!)