Friday, February 11, 2011

The Sweetest Little Gift Shop

Are these not the sweetest little faires ever?

I saw these on Etsy and HAD to have them for Ruby. I was looking for some special item with fairies NOT made of plastic or associated with D*sney since we have so much of that stuff. What I found was this sweet little shop on Etsy called The Little Gift Shop.
The fairies are made of wood and hand painted. They are GORGEOUS. The picture doesn't even do them justice. They came carefully wrapped in pink tissue paper, each with a name and fairy title.
And then came this sweet little fairy...dressed like Ruby's pictures from the beach and entitled "the sweetest fairy of all". I cried at the site of it. So sweet and so wonderful of Lisa to share her incredible talent with the world.  She has many adorable dolls and play sets. Here are a few I just loved:
Momma and her baby
Families made to look like you. She can even do cats and dogs!
Princess castle set if you want the Disney characters
Prince/princess and dragon set. 
Peter Pan pirate ship set.
Alice in Wonderland set. How cute is that? I can't imagine being able to paint so well. She is so great with the details!
The Nutcracker set. (Maybe a Christmas idea for Ruby if she is still into the Nutcracker next year).
Little wooden dolls in a travel case. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Please stop by her store and take a look. You can click on the title of this post or on the link above. Sweet little things come in small packages!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Now why'd you go and have to do that, Jen? You know I'm going to be on that site shopping before I hit the last keystroke on this comment!

Jessica said...

These are super cute. The creativity on etsy never ceases to blow me away. Are you going to use them as a cake topper?

Maci Miller said...

LOL, Wendy! Go for it! And Jess, no, I wasn't thinking of that, but now that you mention it...maybe! I'd have to put them on some sort of platform first though. Way too cute to get icing on!

dawn said...

Oh I want these. I mean for me not the girls they are really lovely.

Anonymous said...

might just have to go and buy us a pirate ship set too