Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Did It!

I am happy to report that I actually melted white chocolate successfully. It took like 5 tries but I finally made a HUGE bowl of pink popcorn for the party. Whew. I was beginning to wonder what ancient code I had to crack in order to figure that dang chocolate out. I tried many tips I was given and in the end I went back to the microwave, put it in at 1/2 power and only nuked for 15-20 second intervals. It never got liquidy enough to drizzle so I clumped it on and mixed it up, eventually coating it good. Was a busy bee today and the place is looking good! Excited!!! Ruby is too. She's been singing the bday song to herself for 2 days so clearly she is ready for the party!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hurray for the microwave! I say it all the time, I was never cut out to be a pioneer.