Friday, April 15, 2011

I Exciting!

That's what Ruby told us a bedtime tonight.  Not "I'm excited" but "I exciting". So cute. She went to bed very late tonight. Grammy and Pappy are here and she was having fun with them...plus all the excitement going on....who can blame her? Heck, just looking at all those yummy treats and knowing she can't have them till tomorrow had to be hard!

It was a very busy day of baking, cleaning, baking, decorating, and baking some more. I'm really exhausted but feel good in knowing that most everything is done and tomorrow will be easy. Still praying for a nice day. The weatherman is predicting rain but I don't want to believe it yet. If only we could have a few hours outside later in the afternoon. But really, we will have a blast either way.

Our sweet girl is happy and excited and we can't wait to make it a magical day for her and her friends! It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Can't wait to see pics from the party!!! I'm sure it was GORGEOUS!