Saturday, April 2, 2011

Much On The Brain

Floods in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Ruby's teacher, Ruby's cold and fever, promoter guy in Singapore that is such a condescending ego-maniac that I am ready to tell him to go take a hike. Then, of course, there is good stuff, too...like how much my sweet girl is learning, fun party planning, fairy costumes, and pink yumminess. Sorry for the lack of posts. So much to catch up on! Like my awesome meeting with bloggy friend (and now in real life!) Jules from Texas and her darling daughter. I have pics from St. Patty's Day. Pics of party stuff. My homemade marshmallows that turned out fantastic and so easy to make! Much of that kinda stuff to share but just seemed to frivolous and silly to talk about in light of all the heavy things going on in southern Thailand right now.

The kids at the babies home are all up on the 2nd floor again. Thankfully, they are all alright. But still, I hate to think of them all cramped up there. And they need things. Clothes, food, formula...I feel so helpless. Our friends property is flooded and they have to stay in another area because they have no electricity and internet. So much we take for granted here. So much I feel for my kind friends who are going around with their staff in boats to help other people. Going to try to help them in some way if we can.

More soon...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The flooding has been terrible. But I had no idea about the babies' home. The blessed staff there!