Friday, May 27, 2011

Peep Show

Ruby's first chorus show at school was last Thursday. So cute! The kids were just adorable and at some points they were down-right hilarious. Did a great job, though. To our surprise, Ruby actually sang a tiny bit, and acted out the parts. However, she also gave a little more performance than we were expecting!
Sitting with her class and happy she could see Jeff & I.
Little diva saw me with the camera out and immediately posed.
Such a character she is, hamming it up for the camera and for Mommy.
She loved her new dress. It was the first time she wore it. In fact, she loved it so much that she was playing with it, tugging on it, and pulling it up over her waist during much of the show. Let's just say I wish I would have thought to put matching underwear on her this morning. Or better yet, some biker shorts! I decided not to post any of the undie shots to protect my daughter from future embarrassment. However, it could prove to be good blackmail in years to come with, say, a future boyfriend we don't like. (insert evil villain laugh here) hahaha.


The funniest part of this one is around 2 minutes when she is getting perfectly bored in the middle of the school like "oh my this is such hard work". Her face just cracks me up. Wish you could see it more clearly. Then, of course, the dress goes up in the air again. Such a silly miss!

Not sure why the videos looks like this. After several attempts and different mediums I am giving up getting a better version on here. Suffice it to say it was really, really cute show...and funny! Now we have a new phrase around here Mommy has coined the "princess legs". It's when we sit with our knees together and keep our skirt down like a little lady. Really, she is just a kid and it's funny, but hey, she'll be a teen b4 we know it (God help me) so I am training her early! haha!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Okay, so I actually read this on Friday but when I went to comment Blogger went all wonky. It's just as funny re-reading it today (if not funnier! Team, inexplicably, showed some kid his belly on the playground this weekend. Nice. Maybe I need a phrase like your "princess legs" about keeping our stomachs covered. Gotta think about it.